Nothing’s better than mom’s cooking, but on Mother’s Day, she deserves to have someone cook for her! If you’re looking for a local restaurant to take your mom on Sunday, May 14, check out this roundup of the best Mother’s Day brunch spots in Chester County, PA.
Brickside Grille in Exton, PA, is a multitalented restaurant serving brunch, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
- Dine upscale or casual: Brickside offers the option to eat in their dining room, at the bar, or in the outdoor garden, complete with flowers and fountains.
- What to eat: Look forward to a robust Frittata Station with open-faced omelets delivered from the brick oven and topped with your choice of savory add-ons like crabmeat, tomatoes, or smoked bacon.
If you’re native to Chester County, then you’ve definitely heard of Nudy’s Café and probably already know from experience that they make a mean morning meal.
- Nudy’s locations: With 10 Nudy’s locations around Chester County, including Phoenixville, West Chester, and Exton, you don’t have to travel far to find a Nudy’s near you.
- What to eat: Try one of Nudy’s creative sweet brunch items that serve as decadent interpretations of classic desserts, like their Cinnamon Bun Pancakes or their luscious “Best Ever” Carrot Cake French Toast that’s served with cream cheese frosting.
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Roots Cafe, an eatery committed to creating delicious and affordable, locally- and sustainably-sourced eats.
- Eat out, in nature: Set your roots down for a little while on the café’s garden patio in downtown West Chester, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy a high-quality meal with mom.
- What to eat: Go for the savory-sweet standout Duck Sausage Gravy & Cornbread or the tasty Farmer’s Omelet that combines ingredients from the weekly harvest and a blend of local cheeses.
These three featured eateries are serving up killer brunch! Click through to their pages to learn more, and make your Mother’s Day one to remember.