What is Accreditation?
ATC is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201, phone number 703-247-4212, www.accsc.org. ACCSC-accredited institutions are committed to excellence in education, and undergo a rigorous process in which they must demonstrate that they meet or exceed high standards of educational quality. Through the accreditation process, ACCSC assesses the effectiveness of an institution’s educational programs by evaluating the infrastructure that supports the delivery of programs as well as educational outcomes, including student achievement. These areas include, among others, the institution’s faculty, admissions practices, facilities and equipment, learning resource system, financial and administrative capability, student services, and student achievement.
What does this mean to you?
Attending an accredited school, such as ATC, assures you the following with regard to your education:
- The school is recognized as a qualified institution of higher learning with approved programs of study that meet academic standards.
- The school employs a professional staff.
- The school has adequate facilities and equipment.
- The school is stable in the educational community.
ATC proudly holds numerous certifications, approvals and authorizations, including:
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools
- Approved by the State of Delaware Department of Education
- ASE/ Education Foundation Accredited Master Automobile Technician Training Program
- ASE/Education Foundation Accredited Master Auto Body Technician Training Program
- Alliance with the Automobile Dealers Association of Greater Philadelphia (ADAGP)
- Collision Faculty Recognized for Quality & Excellence by I-CAR, the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair, earning the Gold Class Professionals designation
- Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Certification Training
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program (OVR)
- Department of Labor and Industry for Trade Readjustment Act (TRA-TAA)
- Selected by the Automotive Industry Planning Council (AIPC) and Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) as the NATIONAL WINNER Award for Excellence in Automotive Training — 1999-2004 and 2006-2011; National Runner-Up 2005
- Pennsylvania State Winner – AIPC/ASE Award for Excellence in Automotive Training 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
- ATC’s Exton and Warminster Campuses respectively received 2007-2008 School of Merit and School of Distinction Awards issued by ACCSCT (currently ACCSC). ATC Exton also received the School of Excellence Award for 2013 – 2014 and 2018 – 2019.
- ATC’s Warminster campus has been recognized by The Accrediting Commission of Career School and Colleges (ACCSC) as a 2017 ACCSC School of Excellence.