For over a century, Automotive Training Center has been one of the well-respected technical schools in the region. With locations in Exton and Warminster, we’re proud to serve students from throughout the region.
Our comprehensive, hands-on training will prepare you for a career in the automotive industry. Make a difference in the automotive industry, and see what an ATC education can do for you. Find a campus and begin your education at ATC.
ATC Campus Spotlight
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) accredits both ATC campuses. Our school is family-owned and -operated, and is noted as the oldest continually operated automotive technical school in the area.
The school started in 1917, as a division of Spring Garden College. ATC relocated to Exton in 1971, with a 25,000-square-foot facility featuring shops and classrooms on a five-acre campus. This campus includes our Automotive Technology, Hi-Performance, Diesel, and Collision Reconditioning programs.
The Warminster campus opened its doors in 2005, on a 71,150-square-foot campus on over 10 acres in Bucks County. This facility has the same programs as Exton, but also offers the Marine Service Technology program. The training day is typically split with an equal amount of classroom and shop time each day.”
Our Facilities and Equipment
Our campuses feature a library resource center, classrooms, labs, administrative offices, break areas, and shops. Our facilities are designed to ensure the hands-on learning experience is emphasized. This occurs through one-on-one interaction with instructors and staff.
Every classroom and lab area comes with the appropriate major equipment and specialized diagnostic items you’ll see at repair shops across the country. Having the opportunity to work with industry current equipment will prepare you for a successful career.
Some of the items at our campuses include:
- Mustang Chassis Dynamometers
- Hunter Four-Wheel Alignment Systems -Hawk-Eye Elite
- SuperFlow engine dynamometer (SF-902)
- SuperFlow FS-120 Flow Bench
- Emissions analyzers
- Hines Legend Crankshaft Balancer
- Mercury Marine, Honda Marine, and Yamaha Marine outboard engines including run tanks
- Auto 34 Tire Machine with Run Flat Technology (Hunter)
- GSP 9700 Straight Trak LFM Wheel Service (Hunter)
- Cummins 6.7-liter turnkey Diesel training Module (running engine)
- Cummins X-15 turnkey Diesel training Module (running engine)
- Ford F-350 with Powerstoke Diesel
- Chevrolet 3500 with Duramax Diesel
- Cummins Marine 380 running diesel engine
- Numerous gasoline and diesel engines for teardown and reassembly
- SR5 ProSpot Smart Pulse mis welders
- I4 Pro Spot resistance Spot Welder
- Global Paint Booth and Prep Station
- Global Mixing Room
- Chief E-Z Liner Frame Machine
- GL450 & C400 Mercedes-Benz training vehicles
- (4) S-60 Volvo training vehicles
- (1) Atlas VW training
- (1) Jeep Cherokee training vehicle
- (1) Dodge Dart training vehicle
- Peterson Milling Machine
- Kwik-Way Flywheel Grinder
- Global spray booth and prep station
- Chief EZ Liner frame equipment
When you’re around these specialized tools and equipment, it gives you the chance to practice and hone your craft prior to graduation. As ATC maintains ASE accreditation, you’ll be provided with the latest equipment as required by the industry.
Explore Financial Aid Options
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Those who will be applying can complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), where eligibility can be determined. You may also qualify for grants issued by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA), if you are a Pennsylvania resident.
We also conduct the annual Stephan C. Hiscox High School Senior Scholarship program every year from October through April. Any active high school senior can participate in the program. Other scholarships sponsored by outside agencies are available, as well. Scholarships are available to those who qualify. Contact us for more information about scholarship offerings.
Ready for an Exciting Automotive Career? Get Started Today
Through hands-on training and time spent in the classroom, Automotive Training Center will prepare you for a career in the automotive, collision, diesel, hi-performance, and marine service industries. Explore the programs offered at a campus near me, and see how to set your career at either our Exton or Warminster location.
Want to see the campus up close? Schedule a tour with our staff today.
114 Pickering Way
Exton, PA 19341
Hours of Operation
900 Johnsville Blvd
Warminster, PA 18974
Hours of Operation